Week 8: Proc Gen
- what are the four (4) categories of prototypes?
- Role, Look and Feel, Implementation, and Integration.
- what's the difference between example 2 and example 3?
- Example 2 focuses on Look and Feel, while example 3 has placed it in the environment it will be played in as well as how it will be played (the buttons on the side) and therefore focuses on implementation.
- what type of prototype is example 7, and why?
- While focusing on the role and look and feel in this model, it is actually integrated because of the multiple aspects mixed with the ability to produce a large response from viewers/testers .
- what type of prototype is example 10, and why?
- Number 10 is look and feel since they were only trying to see how the size and weight of the ‘laptop’ worked for an active person.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.